- He, who does not believe that God is above all is either a fool, or has no experience of life at all.
- Why shouldn't speech be free? Very little of it is worth anything.
- The man who watches the clock, generally remains "just one of the hands".
- The real problem of your leisure time is how to keep other people from using it.
- A man is just a mere speck of dust. It takes a woman to settle him.
- Heaven surely must be a place of infinite laughter and its opposite, one eternal grouch.
These are copyright 1996 and reprinted with permission.