Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday - I am thankful for...

Every year, we try to get together with my mother and my sister's family for the holidays.  Before we start eating our Thanksgiving meal, we go around the table and say what we are thankful for.



Our responses five year ago (2006) were:
Ruth (my mother) - "My family, being all together today and for our new houses"

Donna (my daughter, age 14 - "My wonderful loving family, everyone who has supported me and been by my side through everything, the gift God gave to me to play music, and Dr. Cole for fixing me" (the year of her knee injuries and surgery)

Robin (my sister) - "The good health of my family"

Jeremy (my brother-in-law) - "Family gathering, Good health, life experience and Good fortune"

Zoe (my niece, age 5) - she drew a picture of her family

Amanda (my daughter, age 9) - "The World" :-)

Regan (my niece, age 4) - she drew a picture of her mom

Me - "My 2 wonderful daughters"

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment