- If you want to get anywhere, you must strike out for somewhere, or you won't get nowhere.
- One nice thing, you never know how absurd your opinion is 'till you hear someone quoting it.
- To avoid trouble, breathe through your nose. It keeps your mouth shut.
- Children begin by loving their parents. As they grow older, they judge them, and then sometimes they forgive them.
- A woman is a man's solace, but if it wasn't for her he wouldn't need any solace.
- Courtship is the time during which a girl decides whether or not she can do any better.
These are copyright 1996 and reprinted with permission.