- The only way to double your money, is to fold it and put it in your pocket.
- Each moment is a future, 'till the present takes it o'r. Once the present, soon the past, lost to us forevermore.
- I carry my world in my mind, so if I am careless or cross, or if to new truths, I am blind, my whole world will suffer a loss.
- A husband is like an egg: If he is kept in hot water too long, he becomes hard boiled.
- Some people are born famous and others acquire fame. While others have fame thrust upon them by circumstances.
- The people who have no weaknesses are terrible. There is no way of taking advantage of them.
These are copyright 1996 and reprinted with permission.